Thursday, January 14, 2010

Tears of Angels

my hands have grown tired
in this 17th Cadbury
the water
the lilies
ain't speak of misery
but I think it's you
 there's something in you 
 that I couldn't see.


you shouldn't have said
i'm the only one
for whom you have cried
someone whom you'd
never say goodbye.


you shouldn't have said
for you i would cry
i should have saved the rest
of my angels in life.


you shouldn't have said
for you i am your future wife
i should have kept 
the people who's loving me so right


why do i like to share
the life, the pains
you once had?


why do i like to feel
the loneliness
you keep from everyone else?


do you think
its just for nothing?
do you think 
it was for senseless playing?


it's because of my commitment.
it's because of my vow.
it's because of something you don't feel until now.

2 comments:

  1. oh why are you so affected? and you really take time to google me just to post on my blogs. tsk.stalker?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's to you: :)take care :D

    I hate the world today
    You're so good to me
    I know but I can't change
    tried to tell you but you look at me like maybe I'm an angel
    underneath
    innocent and sweet
    Yesterday I cried
    You must have been relieved to see the softer side
    I can understand how you'd be so confused
    I don't envy you
    I'm a little bit of everything
    all rolled into one

    Chorus:
    I'm a bitch, I'm a lover
    I'm a child, I'm a mother
    I'm a sinner, I'm a saint
    I do not feel ashamed
    I'm your health, I'm your dream
    I'm nothing in between
    You know you wouldn't want it any other way

    So take me as I am
    This may mean you'll have to be a stronger man
    Rest assured that when I start to make you nervous
    and I'm going to extremes
    tomorrow I will change
    and today won't mean a thing

    Just when you think you've got me figured out
    the season's already changing
    I think it's cool you do what you do
    and don't try to save me

    I'm a bitch, I'm a tease
    I'm a goddess on my knees
    when you hurt, when you suffer
    I'm your angel undercover
    I've been numbed, I'm revived
    can't say I'm not alive
    You know I wouldn't want it any other way

    ReplyDelete